Previous Up Next
That Gorilla Glue is really something. As it hardened it shrank a little bit which seems to pull the two pieces together. You can see where the initial expansion of the glue squeezed itself out of all the cracks. Now, all that is left is to take a mat knife and clean it up.
That aluminum is in there for good!
Now I'm drilling the holes with a #40 drill, later I'll go back and enlarge them to a #30. I install clecos to firm it up after I drill each hole.
I wanted to see what the end would look like if I installed E-612 end piece on the elevator.
It's only on there temporarily, but it looks real good.